Clear + Brilliant Laser Treatment
Clear + Brilliant laser treatment is a great way to refresh your look. A fractional laser treatment that is gentle and effective. It has minimal downtime and can be completed from start to finish in less than an hour.
Clear + Brilliant is based on advanced technology, but getting Clear + Brilliant treatments is simple.
All treatments begin with a consultation with our licensed skin care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you – and to pinpoint some of the key trouble spots it can help address. From there, we can recommend a Clear + Brilliant treatment regimen that’s perfect for you.
The Perméa handpiece is a way to enhance the skin’s permeability by creating fractional openings in the skin followed by topical skin serum products to be absorbed in the deeper layers.
Clear + Brilliant Is:
- Proven – built on a heritage of fractional laser innovation
- Safe – clinically proven and gentle, with minimal downtime and side effects
- Effective – delivers smoother skin, more even skin color/tone, and a reduction in the appearance of pores
- Versatile – works on all skin types and is a perfect “step up” for patients looking for more results than their current skin care regimen provides
- Targeted – designed to deliver custom patient solutions tailored to each patient’s needs – perfect as part (or the beginning) of a regular skincare regimen
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort
- Is delivered by a skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15 minutes
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System (IOTS™) to ensure your skin care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa treatments, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin immediately after treatment. A refreshing biocellulose masque may also be applied for 10-15 minutes after treatment
Evaluating facial pores and skin texture after low-energy nonablative fractional 1440-nm laser treatments